Student Advising Services advises undergraduate students who are:
- Exploratory or Undecided about their major (both Freshmen & Transfer)
- Intended Engineering
Students with intended or approved majors should use the Advising Directory to locate the appropriate academic advising center for assistance.
The services we provide include:
- Academic advice and guidance for students - especially those who are undecided or exploring majors
- Developing an academic plan, discussing degree requirements, understanding academic policies and their implications
- Finding a new or alternative major
- Presenting Student Success workshops
- Developing a plan for including internships and study abroad in a degree program
- Evaluating alternative and military experiences for university credit
Special Program Services
- Assist students who are preparing for admission to medicine, dentistry, optometry, podiatry, veterinary, and chiropractic schools
- Assist students who are preparing for admission to law school
Student Advising Services mission is to assist undergraduate students in the discovery and development of their academic goals through advising. We serve students in transition - those undecided about a major, and those not yet pursuing a degree (non-degree seeking students).
Last updated: November 11, 2014 2:13 pm EST